Knez Mihajlova Street
Pedestrian zone • 1.2 KM FROM THE HOTEL
One kilometer long Knez Mihailova Street and adjoining Republic Square, where National Museum and National Theatre are located, are the main pedestrian and shopping zone in Belgrade’s old town. In the surrounding streets, also car-free and rich in cultural monuments, you will find a large number of cozy cafes, Belgrade’s top restaurants and art galleries.
Bohemian quarter • 1.5 KM FROM THE HOTEL
Skadarlija is a street in the heart of Belgrade, relatively short (400m), winding and covered with cobblestones. It’s famous for its restaurants, rich in tradition, bohemian spirit and the best Serbian cuisine. In the early years of the 20th century, it became the meeting place of Belgrade’s cultural elite (writers, painters, actors…) and has maintained this status to this day.
Cultural monument • 1.5 KM FROM THE HOTEL
Kalemegdan, or Belgrade Fortress, is and old citadel with surrounding large public park, on the confluence of the River Sava and Danube. It is the most visited tourist attraction in Belgrade. It is the core and the oldest section of the urban area of Belgrade. Some of its parts dated even from the 3rd century BC, but it has been partially destroyed and rebuild numerous time since then.
St. Sava Temple
Ortodox church • 1.7 KM FROM THE HOTEL
St. Sava Temple is a Serbian Orthodox church dedicated to Saint Sava, one of the most imported figures in Serbian medieval history. It is built on the Vračar plateau, in the presumed location of the saint’s former grave. The church began to be built in 1935, and some work (mostly interior) is still ongoing. It ranks among the largest churches in the world.
- Knez Mihajlova Street – 1.2 km
- National Assembly – 1.3 km
- Kalemegdan Fortress – 1.5 km
- Nikola Tesla Museum – 1.6 km
- St. Sava Temple – 1.7 km
- Main bus station – 0.3 km
- E-75 highway – 1.3 km
- River cruise port – 1.6 km
- Main railway station – 2.8 km
- Belgrade Airport – 18.2 km
LEISURE & FUN
- Skadarlija (bohemian quarter) – 1.5 km
- River rafts (nightlife zone) – 1.5 km
- Ušće shopping mall – 2.2 km
- Arena sports hall – 3.5 km
- Ada lake – 4.1 km
BUSINESS & ADMINISTRATION
- Belgrade Waterfront – 0.6 km
- Government of Serbia – 0.6 km
- University of Belgrade – 1.7 km
- Congress center Sava – 2.4 km
- Belgrade Fair – 2.5 km